Sorry, we do not have any job openings available at this time. Please check back at a later date.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Social Media Content Creator
Company: Powerplay Media
Hours: 20 – 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Flexible hours.
Location: Work From Home – must live in the state of Tennessee.
Compensation: $23 – $25 per hour (up to $32,500 per year potential earning)
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Start Date: January 3rd, 2023
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Powerplay Media is seeking an experienced, part-time Social Media Content Creator to support our growing team in creating and managing the execution of our social media marketing strategy and content deliverables.
As Social Media Content Creator, you will drive our social media content development to maximize engagement with our online audience. You will help us reach new fans by obsessing over the latest social media trends and tactics, and by ideating and creating cutting edge digital content. You should be a results-oriented, quick-thinking, enthusiastic individual. You have sharp creative instincts you will use to make our company stand out on social media.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE IF…
- You have strong attention to detail with a growing understanding of the changing landscape of social media platforms.
- You are obsessed with your own continued learning of social media trends and best practices, and you’re proactive in testing new things and seeing how they work in a fast-paced environment.
- You love the idea of expanding a company’s brand presence by distributing social media content to their target audiences and will create and implement the content strategy (based on the company’s mission, vision, and values) to gain new customers.
- You’re both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- You also know that while content is king, data is queen (fully knowing that queens are really the ones who make all the rules). You love tracking the data in order to measure success or failure of a social media campaign or individual pieces of content so that you can learn and grow.
- You like small, start-up style companies, and contributing to the growth of something small, but wonderful, excites you.
- You take initiative. You’re an action taker and you’re a doer. You are coachable, trainable, and enjoy being around high-level strategic thinking, but you’re not scared to dive in and get dirty with some hands-on work.
- You are sharp, quick-thinking, and you embody professionalism, creativity, and organization. You LOVE finishing projects so you can see them to completion.
- You’re a creative problem solver who loves thinking outside the box.
- You wake up each morning feeling enthusiastic about helping an incredible mission-driven organization which is changing the lives of others with great messaging and content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Craft assets in the form of video, static image, carousel, and audio to drive traffic and engagement while ensuring brand and voice consistency. Assets will be distributed across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Edit and render engaging video content for social / online platforms.
- Specialize in creating short-form video content that is authentic to individual platforms.
- Animate images with moving text and produce social assets in square and vertical dimensions.
- Create GIF stickers, Interactive Lenses / Filters, and other content.
- Research and present best practices for content optimization.
- Follow emerging social trends in real time and flag opportunities to capitalize on these trends quickly with compelling content.
- Manage editorial calendar of original and curated content.
- Serve as a collaborative resource about social media strategy, trends, and best practices.
- Ensure day-to-day moderation of social media channels.
- Maintain analytics dashboard.
- Produce same day video edits, photography, and graphics.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience creating social media content campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Proven ability to follow project branding.
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere or similar programs).
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut or equivalent editing software.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and working with kinetic type.
- Proven history of combining videos from different sources into consistent and engaging piece(s).
- Fluent knowledge of TikTok editing suite and ability to quickly turn around quality videos in the app.
- Expert knowledge of social networking platforms.
- Expert understanding of the social media landscape and which types of content perform well on their respective platforms.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, and to react quickly to changes.
- Punctual, organized, and obsessed with meeting deadlines.
- An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and leadership.
- WILDLY creative and fun to work with.
- Strong writer, communicator, and editor with a keen attention to detail.
- Energetic, creative, positive, upbeat, and fun personality.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR
- Someone who needs to be micromanaged or reminded about assignments.
- Someone with no social media experience or is unfamiliar with the terms used so far in this job description.
- Someone who struggles with time management, meeting deadlines, or organization.
- Someone who is operating a social media agency and has other clients.
SOFTWARE WE UTILIZE
Google Business, Slack, Ontraport, ClickUp, Canva, Zapier, Deadline Funnel, Vimeo, Voxer, Loom, WordPress, and more.
Training is available for the right candidate on any of the above platforms.
WHAT WE GIVE YOU
- An inclusive, collaborative community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- 100% remote work from home.
- We invest in your professional growth and development.
- We observe New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Extended time off for Christmas.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Powerplay Media is a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in Facebook and Instagram paid advertising. We have a strong passion for helping business owners increase their reach, impact, and income so they can make a difference in the lives of their families and their communities.
Our team operates by these three primary values:
Now accepting applications until December 8th – click here to apply.
Before applying, please confirm that you have a reliable internet connection, reliable and distraction-free work environment, and are located in the state of Tennessee.
If you are not selected as part of the interview process, we truly appreciate your time and will keep your application for consideration in the future.