Episode # – How to Get More Clients & Revenues with Facebook Ads
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How Adrienne Started Her Entrepreneurial Career by Creating a Magazine for Moms
- The Skills Adrienne Learned While Running Her Magazine That Now Help with Facebook Ads
- What Eventually Led Adrienne to Specialize in Facebook Ads?
- How Not Having a Narrow Business Focus Hurt Adrienne’s Bottom Line
- The Program Adrienne Used to Obtain Leads for Her New Facebook Ads Business
- The Bold Move That Allowed Adrienne to Partner with One of Her Mentors
- Why John and Adrienne Love Facebook Live
- Adrienne’s Strategy of Doing Facebook Lives Inside a Facebook Group
- Facebook’s New Ad Feature That Has Adrienne Very Excited
- Who Adrienne Thanks for Her Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from “trading hours for dollars” and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many” programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.